Help with Edit please...

AprilEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aprilreppucci.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to get rid of the wires. I tried the clone feature on picnik and also smart brush in PS Elements 8. Taking a very long time. Any help / ideas would be appreciated. Also... so much noise in this shot.
sky.jpg

It's not worth the time and effort, for shots like this you don't need to use such a high ISO, use low ISO and longer exposure

Depending what you're going for, I'd personally want to reshoot before thinking of editing.

I agree - which is why I did not want to take the time to do it. Wasnt sure if there was a faster way than what I had. A friend of mine wanted this shot... so I will just let her know its not worth it. THANKS!

If you have photoshop, use the healing brush. This is a really quick and dirty example (VERY dirty).. but I did this in about two minutes:

2wezc6g.jpg

That's an odd shot to specifically want. What was it for? Maybe we can provide alternatives?

It was a practice shot with my new lens... simply random on my drive home one evening. I was literally in my car when I shot this. She is not a photographer but has a "thing" for sky shots (sunsets, cloud formations, etc) she just is a sunset enthusiast. She was with me and requested a copy of it. I told her I would try to get the wires out of it... the rest is history. Its not crucial as she has hundreds of sky shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back