photo_passion
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2010
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello:
I have a Canon 7D, and I am not much experienced in photography (yet).
What I do mostly is portraits and I would like to buy a flash for indoor portraits... that I can carry wherever I go in a backpack along with the other stuff.
I never used one, except for the built in that comes with the camera...
What things should be considered when buying one? What technical details should I observe?
My budget is not too high, but I dont want to buy something so cheap that would be useless anyway...
I know my question is vague... Im looking for some guidance... Any advice?
I have a Canon 7D, and I am not much experienced in photography (yet).
What I do mostly is portraits and I would like to buy a flash for indoor portraits... that I can carry wherever I go in a backpack along with the other stuff.
I never used one, except for the built in that comes with the camera...
What things should be considered when buying one? What technical details should I observe?
My budget is not too high, but I dont want to buy something so cheap that would be useless anyway...
I know my question is vague... Im looking for some guidance... Any advice?
