What's new

help with posting pictures?

Diana G

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't find the proper forum to ask this question, so I figured I would ask it here. When I go to insert a picture on these forum pages, the picture won't show up. All I get is a little white box. I know the link works because it is from my webpage. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I want feedback on my photos from this site...thanks :sillysmi:
 
Last edited:

No offence mike but that guide is broken.

Step 1: Just go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Step 2: Right click on the img on the right side of the screen when you upload a picture and open in new window. The images should be by its-self on a page that ends with .jpg or .png or whatever file type you it is. Not in .com .net .org etc.
Step 3: in the forum when posting there is a little picture icon click on it and then paste the url of the image you just uploaded and click ok. Your done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom