What's new

help with the title

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,494
Reaction score
2,991
Location
Wonderland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this photo before for a critique, so I'm not asking for critique and if this is wrong place,, mods please move it.

I'm writing something and I need a title and description for this photo.

Don't know why but I'm really stuck! Really! Nothing is coming trough my head. I'm thinking about it quite some time and I can't come up with anything decent.

Could/would you help?
What comes trough your mind when you see this photo?


$rlfsfj.webp
 
Why do you have the same avatar as bmission?
 
Why do you have the same avatar as bmission?

Because I'm she. I changed my name and you misspelled my previous name, just saying.. :)

can't get used to it...
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
still need some help.... pls
 
"Barren Simplicity"




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom