Roy_WT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ve2rwt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings to all,
I have just aquired a Canon Rebel XSi and found that when I go from Auto to any other position on the dial, such as "P" "AV" "M" "A-DEP" and then select the viewer mode, the pictures are not focussed as they are in "AUTO" mode, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...Roy

Welcome to the forum Roy.

Can you post up an example, along with the shot info (shutter speed, aperture etc)?

Are you sure it's a focus issue? Is it possible that you're getting blurry shots because the shutter speed is too slow?

And by viewer mode do you mean the live view? you have to activate the autofocus on that thing for the live view mode in the menu. its in your instruction manual IF this is what you mean, which I think it is. it will end up using the little asterick symbol to the right side of the back of the camera for focusing, and it will be slow, and painful.

Can you post up an example, along with the shot info (shutter speed, aperture etc)?

Are you sure it's a focus issue? Is it possible that you're getting blurry shots because the shutter speed is too slow?
Hey Mike, thanks for the prompt reply, I'll take a pic or 2 and mark down all the setting and post them.
Regards Roy

You have it 100%, Live view is what I meant and I will try your suggestion,
Thanks fellas......Roy

Hey Mike, thanks again for the suggestions and help, a little reading of the owners operation manual does a world of wonders, when learning how to do something.
Everything is just fine now.
regards...Roy

Most reactions

Back