Help!

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I was recommended Amazon.com: Impact Digital Flash Umbrella Mount Kit: Camera & Photo this by someone on TPF, and my mom ordered it for me for christmas. I opened it, and there was only one black stand in the box - no umbrellas, or heads. I don't know what steps I need to take to either get shipped a new product, or a refund, but this is unacceptable. What should I do?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Look at the box and/or the paperwork..... does it say there's more than one box shipped? (i.e., 1 of 2 or 1 of 3)? Sometimes, 'kits' are just an assembly of individual SKUs that are shipped separately, and you've just got the first box to arrive.

Trying to dig up the paperwork.. this box came a week or two ago, it was a large enough box to hold everything.. so im not sure.

Let us know when you get it figured out, Tevo! You will have fun with that gear! Get some of your high school babes to pose for you! :D

Contacting amazon tomorrow.. could not find the paperwork that came with the box.. we'll see how this goes. I'll keep you guys posted (for those that are interested)

Most reactions

Back