HELP...

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Working on a poster for one of the sports teams. They want to put everything on a dark dark blue background with text in white. Ads to be included. I've gotten everything else just fine, but I am working with a black and white jpeg from the credit union and need to invert the colors. (Below)HOW?

Attachments

• $Innerlakes.jpg
    $Innerlakes.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 107
Working on a poster for one of the sports teams. They want to put everything on a dark dark blue background with text in white. Ads to be included. I've gotten everything else just fine, but I am working with a black and white jpeg from the credit union and need to invert the colors. (Below)HOW?

Just use photoshops simple invert image command.

Well, that's a lotta help. If I could do that I would have done it. I am OK working with photos. THis other stuff? Not so OK.

I got it! I got it! I got it!
Do you see me doing the happy dance?
Between this advertising crap and the new iPhone (for the iPhone stupid person that I am) has just irritated the crap out of me today!

Between this advertising crap and the new iPhone (for the iPhone stupid person that I am) has just irritated the crap out of me today!
Great! Clue others in on how you did it. :thumbup:

Great! Clue others in on how you did it.
thumbyo.gif
Yup! I knew there was an Invert somewhere and when Light Guru said this...

$Invert.jpg

Hmm. But doing this alone would result in a black background. Certainly you isolated the logo onto it's own layer, right?

Another way to do this when the logo is color-specific is to use the "stroke" layer effect.

Hmm. But doing this alone would result in a black background. Certainly you isolated the logo onto it's own layer, right?

Another way to do this when the logo is color-specific is to use the "stroke" layer effect.
That I got by selecting the background in the jpeg, refining it a little bit and just deleting it.

^^ exactly :)

And fortunately you have plenty of resolution here, so no need to trace it. I've traced SO MANY logos.

^^ exactly :)

And fortunately you have plenty of resolution here, so no need to trace it. I've traced SO MANY logos.
I have one I have had a nightmare with. They sent us a business card with type on it that has got to be the smallest, crappiest type EVER. UGH!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back