shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Oct 20, 2005 #1 I have just signed up here today, But I cant seem to post any pictures, I was wondering if this is becuase I am new, or why it might be. I was also wondering how one might post a picture other than attachments.
I have just signed up here today, But I cant seem to post any pictures, I was wondering if this is becuase I am new, or why it might be. I was also wondering how one might post a picture other than attachments.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2005 #2 Read this...it should help. http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21012
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Oct 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks a heap