What's new

Here are a couple of Hunter/Jumpers

writer45

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi:

Here are a couple of Hunter/Jumpers I shot for a client this Summer at the Kentucky Horse Park.

John

file.jpg


file.jpg
 
Good action writer45. I like the intimacy in the first shot. I like the tucked-in front hoves in the second. Not the backgrounds you probably would have choosen but you deal with what you have. Don't be a stranger. ron
 
Like the angle and expression you caught in #1, gorgeous dapple grey coat too.

Looking forward to seeing more of your pics.
 
bump
 
Cool, you caught the action clearly.
 
Awesome shots!!! Good job capturing such clear images... It is incredibly easy to get blurry horse pictures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom