Reaction score
DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

Ok here are just a few more for C&C.

Last edited:
I don't know how to turn the first pic the right way

Is that you in the first picture? Single?

Is that you in the first picture? Single?

A/S/L!!! A/S/L!!!! ASL ASL ASL ASL!!!!!! Dude... come on...

Two tips. Learn the holy trinity: ISO/Aperature/Shutter Speed. Next, buy a flash and learn to bounce flash/difuse. 430EX mark I's can be had for under $200. Oops forgot, you haven't moved to Canon yet.

-JD-

BethnKim.jpg

She is my best friend. But here we both are and I am married. :)

I like alot of your photos and i think you are heading in the right direction (meaning that you are improving). I am a noob and I dont know if you do any post processing but i find it helps me in creating a better looking picture and also it helps me try to take better pictures next time i shoot. Because in post processing alot of times i see where better light or a certain something would have set the picture off. I dont know if it is okay to edit your photos so i am going out on a limb here to give you an ideal. I took your friends photo and did some small touch up on it. I am in no way saying she needs it. You are both very attractive. So here is your photo toched up. Let me know if you dont approve and i will delete it and apologize. signed Randall
DSC_0084_pp.jpg

Just my $0.02 (USD) worth, but I believe firmly that in 99% of cases, human skin should retain at least some texture and the nose, which was previously in focus, should continue that way, even after post.

I like alot of your photos and i think you are heading in the right direction (meaning that you are improving). I am a noob and I dont know if you do any post processing but i find it helps me in creating a better looking picture and also it helps me try to take better pictures next time i shoot. Because in post processing alot of times i see where better light or a certain something would have set the picture off. I dont know if it is okay to edit your photos so i am going out on a limb here to give you an ideal. I took your friends photo and did some small touch up on it. I am in no way saying she needs it. You are both very attractive. So here is your photo toched up. Let me know if you dont approve and i will delete it and apologize. signed Randall
DSC_0084_pp.jpg

No, I have no problem with helping me out. Besides I need all the help I can get LOL. Thanks a bunch and if you want to edit anymore then by all means do. :D and thanks a bunch on the comments also :mrgreen:

trades2cash said:

You made her look plastic. Add some texture (noise), as said above, or else she'll look as fake as a porcelain doll.

Here is the photo with a little noise added and some slight sharpening. It might be a little to much of both, but I am trying to give you the general ideal.
DSC_0084_pp-1.jpg

She is my best friend. But here we both are and I am married. :)

God damnit.

Your next purchase should be a dedicated flash so you can create some softer light on your friend. Otherwise the photo is fine as a "Hey look at me using flash" shot.

The picture of the kid is the strongest. Make sure to straighten out those lines.

God damnit.

*pssst* she didn't say her friend was married.

Concur with the flash. On camera flash will almost always give unflattering shadows to your subject, it will wash out colors and make a good image bland. If you have to flash, bounce. On-camera flashes are evil (for the most part).

Your friend has amazing eyes. As far as the shot goes ditch the on camera/built in flash. Doing that will also make it so you dont need to correct the red eye in most cases. Composition wise you may want to move her so that the door/window frame is not directly behind her.

*sst* she didn't say her friend was married.

LOL she is married also. But you guys keep saying lose the in camera flash but for some reason the damn thing pops up on it's on everytime i push the button to take a picture. I can't figure out how to keep it down other than pushing it back down every single time. It's killing me

LOL she is married also. But you guys keep saying lose the in camera flash but for some reason the damn thing pops up on it's on everytime i push the button to take a picture. I can't figure out how to keep it down other than pushing it back down every single time. It's killing me

Take it off auto.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back