I agree the second one is definitely the I like the most. Very nice touch with the bright red chop sticks and the arrangement of the bold square blowls.
I also like the 3rd one even though the depth of field is a little shallow ( strawberry ).
In the first picture, I found the slight cropping of the top and lower lip of the bowl distracting. Cropping is a good thing but here it doesn't look purposeful
I remember reading a mag article featuring a photographer making a living on pictures of food. The one thing that stuck in my mind was all of the efforts made ( additives, coatings... etc ) to keep the food looking fresh during the photoshoot. Definitely wouldn't want to eat the food after she was done with it. Ice cream photos was mentioned too and if I recall she used some sort of homemade stuff that looked like ice cream but didn't melt under the lighting.
Good work