Reaction score
Website
hylic.spaces.live.com
:mrgreen: ;) :sexywink: :greenpbl: :lmao: :thumbup: :blushing: :heart:
7_3196_21.jpg

.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

the second phot is deff the best... the others look very familiar... if you know what i mean? the second photo has a better composition

I agree, I really like the second. I'm gonna have to givve food photography a try.

I agree the second one is definitely the I like the most. Very nice touch with the bright red chop sticks and the arrangement of the bold square blowls.
I also like the 3rd one even though the depth of field is a little shallow ( strawberry ).

In the first picture, I found the slight cropping of the top and lower lip of the bowl distracting. Cropping is a good thing but here it doesn't look purposeful

I remember reading a mag article featuring a photographer making a living on pictures of food. The one thing that stuck in my mind was all of the efforts made ( additives, coatings... etc ) to keep the food looking fresh during the photoshoot. Definitely wouldn't want to eat the food after she was done with it. Ice cream photos was mentioned too and if I recall she used some sort of homemade stuff that looked like ice cream but didn't melt under the lighting.

Good work

I really like the 3rd one. I wish that you would have made the strawberry the focal point.

Did you bring enough for everyone?

Nice work.

LWW

They MUST go to the "Food and Drink"-theme over in the Photo Themes and stay there FOREVER! These just must! :D Too good to be here and somehow sink to be bottom never to be seen again.

Most reactions

Back