Here are some of my pics... (56k , Ahhhhh!)

modphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the first time I'm posting my photography on the web. I'm really excited to hear everyone's opinions. Any suggestions or comments are welcome!

Okay, here we go.... :lol:

aab.jpg

aaa.jpg

aac.jpg

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aag.jpg

aai.jpg

aaj.jpg

aak.jpg

Thanks guys....

nat

Excellent direction on your part! Technically perfect lighting. I am guessing the models are used to being in front of a camera. Women with an orange is my least favorite. The lighting may be a little too flashy.

Hey Craig,

I find that comment very interresting! I thought that was one of my strongest images! I do see what your saying about the lighting. Is it the back light you are refering too??
The reason i liked this image was because i thought it was more original then the others and i liked the vibrency of it.

Thanks for the opinion, it really helps you critique you own work.

nat

I think the lighting and the orange distracted my eye. A little "slick" for my taste. Meaning it seems like a Smirnoff ad. (All due respect). Maybe post others from the "orange" shoot?

Please note that I have not shot models, or friends who are good looking with great lighting in years. I may not be the best judge. On second thought, I am pretty tight with the acting community around here...

Actually, I was kinda going for that in your face " Smirnoff add" look.
There are a few Technical lighting things that I would change with this image though. I have a bunch from this series. Maybe i will post some more in a bit!

nat

I was having some problems cropping my second image (close up of guys face)
Does anybody have any suggestions?? (should i keep the lips in??)

thanks,

nat

Most reactions

Back