These are too large the way they are.
I have only clicked on "The Earths Moon" and it does not even fit into my 19" screen.
However I must say: if that was taken with a camera phone only, then those cameras must have come a long, long way. I can't quite believe this.
Posting links does not give you the amount of replies that you are hoping for, I'm afraid. I for my part don't have the time to click through 13 links - but I would probably look at all 13 pics in a thread, even though I might then still not be able to comment on each and every one of them.
From what I can see, there are some cool shots, but I can not really see the pics that well cause of the size. I only have a 14" monitor, and it took a while to find the moon.
Welcome to the forum too!!!
Some very cool pictures, nice work! By the way, I use two spanned 17" monitors at a total of 2560x2048 and they fill the screen almost entirely! Perhaps a judicious application of resizing?
sorry everyone i didnt realize everyone had such small monitors. Ill make thumbnails for them later when i get off work. and those pics were taken with a sony cybershot.
sorry everyone i didnt realize everyone had such small monitors. Ill make thumbnails for them later when i get off work. and those pics were taken with a sony cybershot.
What a variety of motifs and light situations. With the photos downsized to being screen-friendly, I can appreciate them a whole lot better and I like them!
The picture taken off the TV screen captures me most - it is fun trying to do that, I have done so, too. The effect is quite something else, I think . But I also like the one with the lighter in your hand as the only light source. Or those "ancient" lamps .