What's new

Here goes.. randomness

AnaBo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay So I'm gonna face the fear of showing you what I shoot like.. hehe..
2 totally different shots. the rodeo one is just random, ready for anything to come my way, wasn't prepared to go to a rodeo that day but life's full of surprises, but I mostly prefer really intense color and costume and theatrical shots like my ballerina self-portrait.

I studied advertising photography so very much used to studio and products and right now I am just shooting randomness at large. Don't know where to go..




 
These are excellent, especially for the beginner's section. If anything I'd experiment with cropping, maybe taking some off the left side in both. Nice. :thumbup:
 
thank you!.. think I uploaded them a little big too.. hehe.. did go to school for photography but I'm playing around outside my safe zone, this is my first time posting here so wanted to stick with the forum newbies aswell..

what do you mean to crop on the left side, should they be tighter or not squared?
 
Mostly on the first, I feel like there might be too much space to the guy's right (left side of photo). Just a feeling though, and I didn't go to school for photography like you did so take it for what it's worth. The square crops are ok, it's something I haven't experimented with myself yet.

Anyway, I'm curious to see what others say about these so I'll shut up now.
 
I didn't go to school for photography like you did so take it for what it's worth.

Hope that I didn't sound rude, I still take all the advice and critique wherever I can find it.. just wanted to point out that I didn't unwrap my first camera yesterday. :blushing:
 
I wouldnt crop either of them.


nice work




p!nK
 
You didn't sound rude or anything, I was being serious. I've had a DSLR for like 3 months now and learned most of what I know from making mistakes and reading stuff on the net. My post count is like 900 but it should still say "Newbie" under my logon name.

EDIT: ^ If pink says don't crop I'd listen to him over me :taped sh:
 
I love these. Especially the first. :)
 
I say don't crop. Just a beginner here, but I like the way you took these. Keeps them interesting to have the main subject off just a bit. I've been reading a LOT of forums, internet stuff, and what I've learned first and foremost is bullseye rarely works... To read the rule of thirds and learn it, etc. So I think you should not crop, but just the oppinion of a beginner who loves photography and looking at it. These are good :)
 
gotta get out and shoot some more then.. thanks for the thumbs up.
 
Oh yeah, only way to better that cowboy is put him in a pair of chaps...hahaha LOVE rodeos and cowboys in chaps...hehe
 
hahaha will look for some chap wearing cowboy
 
I like #1 a lot! Great shot!!! :thumbup:
#2 isn't my style but it's cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom