Here I Come World!

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally just got done editing this series for a client's grad pictures. This one has to be my personal favorites of the spread. All ambient lighting...as usual :D . Open to all your opinions!

3822659938_f9da293728_o.jpg

Always excited to see your posts. I really like this. The expression, the feeling, lighting, composition - just great!

Always excited to see your posts. I really like this. The expression, the feeling, lighting, composition - just great!

:D Thanks so much! I really wish she choses this one for a canvas b/c I think it's one of those that look great on large print.

Must say I ALWAYS click on your posts. You have style!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dan

Must say I ALWAYS click on your posts. You have style!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dan

Dan, glad you liked it.. much appreciated! :D

It took me awhile to see what it was, and I'm not 100% I like it as a Senior portrait. I don't quite understand what the darkness has to do with her cap and gown? Seems to be an odd setting.

Still, I like the framing and the fact that's it's different!

It took me awhile to see what it was, and I'm not 100% I like it as a Senior portrait. I don't quite understand what the darkness has to do with her cap and gown? Seems to be an odd setting.

Still, I like the framing and the fact that's it's different!

It is pretty hard to tell what she's doing. I think the picture doesn't do justice at that size. That shot, we wanted her to show she was reflecting before she makes the complete transition out of High School. Here are some otheres from that series(some have been posted in another thread but the top one is my personal favorite). Thanks for commenting!

3825896982_86339b2145_o.jpg

3825896968_91c56c340d_o.jpg

3825896950_b9fb97f80e_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back