What's new

Here is the whole reason why I got into Photography....

Wow! Excellent shots. No. 1 is just awsome :shock:


EDIT: You do need to get a better stitching program tho
 
Wow! Excellent shots. No. 1 is just awsome :shock:


EDIT: You do need to get a better stitching program tho


Agreed... I have one but it usually has no idea how to stitch the picture together so I'm stuck with using photoshop's stitcher...
 
Here's the bigger versions
 

Attachments

  • $Super Cell 032807-1.webp
    $Super Cell 032807-1.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 114
  • $Super Cell 032807-2.webp
    $Super Cell 032807-2.webp
    99.7 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for sticking those up- the larger versions look larger cool. That first one is killer.
 
that first one is so awesome.. and scary. the larger versions have a lot more impact. great job.
 
Stunning shots Chris :)

You captured the moments perfectly. You can feel the tension through your photos. Wonderful lighting also :thumbsup:
 
Thank you all for all the comments... I would have never expected this type of response.
 
Wow! I really like the first! Great clouds! Never seen anything like that!
 
Absolutely stunning.. I have to go with the majority and say that #1 is my fav!!:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom