What's new

Here is the whole reason why I got into Photography....

I just wanted you all to see the hail.

445825338_742884ec3d.jpg
 
wow! absolutely amazing shots. I love the third one best!

Any chance you have a larger sized picture of number 3!?
 
Dang Man... Every shot you put up is awesome.Got any bloopers?:D I am seriosly jealous.:greenpbl:

Really wanted to push this thread to another page to!!
 
wow! absolutely amazing shots. I love the third one best!

Any chance you have a larger sized picture of number 3!?


Post #20 Has one that is quite a bit larger. You have to click on the thumbnail to see it full sized.
 
I got into photography because I wanted to take pictures of these guys... I got hailed on... These were not supercells at the time that I took them but the second one with the farm was developing very quickly... This storm was huge that spanned from a good 50 miles... There were at least 5 tornados spotted (none that I saw:grumpy: )

1.
438314897_6550900718_o.jpg

This was the first series of shots that I took and put together of it... I wish that I had a wider lens so bad... I just can't get far enough back with these.

2.
438334144_a0cc02ea39_o.jpg

This one is were I was getting hailed on... at 100% (which I'm sure you won't be able to see here) you can see the hail falling.


3.
438359850_5f6767336d_o.jpg

Last but not least... This was the area of cloud that was developing quite rapidly.

I just wanted you all to see the hail.

445825338_742884ec3d.jpg


All great shots! #1 is a wall hanger!

Good stuff!
 
woa, good thing i checked out some older posts or i would have missed these ones. that first one is absolutely amazing. gonna nominate that one for picture of the month. third one is pretty sweet as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom