Here puss, puss, puss...

Melanie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Could someone tell me how to add frames to these please?

Many thanks.

Pic 1
RIMG0162.jpg

Pic 2
CNV00018-2.jpg

Pic 3
CNV00001.jpg

Hi Melanie,

If you use Photoshop you just make the "canvas" size slightly bigger than the "image" size. Try + .1 and see how you like that.

If you use Photobucket or Flickr you can add a border after you have uploaded the images.

Hope this helps,

Cheers, Don

apologies for not responding sooner - many thanks for this. I think I have photoshop on here so I will inspect. I def have MS Photo but couldn't see how to add frames on that.

No other opinions? The 1st one was for a laugh - it looks like Mana has an afro :D

Heehee, the lion does indeed look like a throwback to the 70s, or whenever it was that the big 'fros were in vogue. The second pic also makes me smile...the bells on its collar is just like what you'd do with a housecat.

I like the cheetah pic. Although it looks a little sad, it also has a regal air about it.

Heehee, the lion does indeed look like a throwback to the 70s, or whenever it was that the big 'fros were in vogue. The second pic also makes me smile...the bells on its collar is just like what you'd do with a housecat.

I like the cheetah pic. Although it looks a little sad, it also has a regal air about it.

As it happens the Serval (the cat with the collar) was ACTUALLY a house cat - someone had that cat sleeping on their bed at night until the cat got too big for the 2 bed flat they were in??? The cat was rescued by this sanctuary and had only been with them about 2 or 3 weeks when I got this photo so they couldn't approach it straight away to get the collar off.

The cheetah is Pepo from the Wildlife Heritage Foundation in Kent and totally used to having his photo taken.

I LOVE cheetahs...And pretty much any kind of kitty cat :D

Most reactions

Back