Here they come... and i was ready for them........

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Letting these guys out of the coop in the morning is a ritual of action.. so i threw down their seed and shot a good photo of chicken roo runners... they can run! PS thanks again for all your help.. i think i have it pretty good now.
chickens 020-001.JPG
chickens 028-001.JPG
chickens 029.JPG
chickens 030-001.JPG
chickens 011-001.JPG

Nice! Exposure's good, WB looks right on, nicely done.
thank you.. not finished trying the settings.. but so glad that i am better...

Make a hole! lol! Nice pics.
you want to trip them.. they have wings..lol

Making mental note …. "trip a chicken." Sounds like fun! :allteeth:

Speaking of chickens and tripping, my first job was at a chicken farm when I was 13. One day a guy messed with me and I tripped him as he was running away from me and he slid under the chicken cages where the poop canal was. Needless to say he paid dearly. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Looks good! Is that the morning Chicken Indie race?

yes lol... my husband feeds them their regular food in the coop.. but this is yummy left over parrot food from my inside birds.. a real treat.. i spread it around my rock garden and they are doing a pretty good job weeding from scratching.. lol.. thank you

yes lol... my husband feeds them their regular food in the coop.. but this is yummy left over parrot food from my inside birds.. a real treat.. i spread it around my rock garden and they are doing a pretty good job weeding from scratching.. lol.. thank you

Have to give the talent incentive for photos :)

Most reactions

Back