What's new

Here's a few from my portfolio

rickyracer25

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Amarillo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
San Antonio:
548666836_101274219f.jpg


The Boonies

572854396_44b4c61a2b.jpg


Under a Bridge

803926560_6ba4c3e7ae.jpg






C&C welcome new here so hello.... check out my flickr http://flickr.com/photos/studiovivid
 
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, and these are nice examples from your portfolio. (I changed the typo in the title to this thread, by the way, I think it is ok by you?)

I like photos taken in San Antonio, they always bring back good memories from when I visited 10 years ago.

And I am a sucker for vanishing points and repetition in photos, so I cannot help it, I must like the last photo!

The "zoomer" ("boonies") is nice, too.
 
Great effect in #2. How did you do it? (Is it pulling back on the zoom while you take the shot?)

#3 works well in b&w and the girl adds to the photo.
 
Thanks guys the input. Hahah I'm a tard when it comes to late night typing I suck so yes thanks for the save on the title. The Boonies shot was done out of a back a turck driving away while I pulled on the lens a bit the effect was then enhanced in PS CS3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom