Here's a GREAT free eBook "Digital Art Photography for Dummies"

Um, this is like a $30 book, I don't think they would just throw it up on the internet for free...

Exactly!

Also, most places that have eBooks, like libraries and schools pay BIG money to have the rights to have those eBooks online for students and research

~Michael~

Well, lets just let this thread die now.

"plays Taps".

well done alex.

internetpolice.jpg

Roflmao: Pic is unrelated.
wtf_gun-collection.jpg

On the other hand, here is who will come after you for copyright infringement. "Jaws music"

:lmao:

eeeeeek...

alright man you win! lol

i dont know whats scarier...his gun collection, his skullet, his physique, or the fact that he tossed in his guitar hero controller to add to his appeal.:lol:

Total lol, way to get a thread off topic.

Lol, You know those thread cannibals.

wtf_pics-freaky-fast-food.jpg

Love the fact that this has gone on about copyrights, and then a bunch of pictures from another website was copied and posted, hence copyright infringement by the same people barking copyright infringement about the original post... :confused:

Yep.Crazy world, even crazier if there wasn't creative commons. and links back to the site, which is all the site requests.

Yup, and just as you stated, I will state the same...

I am not going to read through every website entirely, it is only common sense that copyright material w/o permission, posted on a website by someone who is not the owner looks like infringement.

I'm only having fun here though, no hard feelings. :D

Nope, no problem here, however I can never go to McDonalds again.

:lmao:

eeeeeek...

alright man you win! lol

i dont know whats scarier...his gun collection, his skullet, his physique, or the fact that he tossed in his guitar hero controller to add to his appeal.:lol:

Really. I don't what hurts worse.. seeing that, or the bleach I'm going to rinse my eyeballs with. ****e. :shock:

Lol, one time you need mind-bleach.

Nope, no problem here, however I can never go to McDonalds again.
I didn't need the picture for that. Haven't been to McDonalds since around 1991 when I took one bite of a quarter pounder, bit something, spit the first bite out, threw the sandwich in the garbage, and have never been back since.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back