here's an inspirational poster for ya

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
these rowing teams from georgetown university train on the potomac every afternoon. wouldnt this be great for their locker room wall :lmao:

21396131-L.jpg

that is an incredible photo. would have liked it to be a little bit wider, but still, that's incredible. did you PS any of the colors and sky?

that's great motivation ;-)

that is too good....and yes, it needs to be on their wall....very cool.
i wanna be on the end looking the wrong way...they get to sit back and enjoy the ride..
hey, that makes me wonder, would they let you ride along and take pics? that could be cool too...pics of what they see, and how hard they work at their sport...just a thought.....(i know, sit down, hush up....!!)

Wilson said:
Ha! Good one.

Made me think of this.

looks like i need a boat, some fog and tighten my borders up, eh?

aprilraven - that would be cool! i should ask...ya neva know

Ah no, JonMikal, you don't need fog. Your photo becomes ALIVE by the rays of sunlight filtering through the clouds - it is so good, but is there ever any bad photo among yours at all? I much, much doubt that! I wish I could ever come close to producing such dramatic shots!
Yes, have it made into a poster, give it to them, and ask on the occasion if you could join and take the photos from "the inside looking out"! YOU will be able to make the most of it!

JonMikal said:
looks like i need a boat, some fog and tighten my borders up, eh?

Not at all, I didn't mean for it to be a comparison or to somehow cut down yours. I hope I didn't offend you?

:cheers:

:lol: I'd make a small print of that, and see if they would like a larger one, actually I think that would sell to the larger public, my boss would buy one, I am sure. :confused: :mrgreen:

Awesome work JonMikal. I like yours better then the "real" motivational poster. Great shot.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The photo itself is awesome, and then with a little JonMikal flare it becomes stinkin hilarious and awesome!!! You are too funny, that is definitely one I could see sold in stores!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back