here's the D3100 you wanted, on sale

flatflip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D3100 14MP Digital SLR Camera w/ lens for $540 + free shipping

I'm saving for a D7000 but man this is tempting. I have found several great buys through dealnews. I bought a flip video from newegg through a dealnews link, just like this one. All you have to do is copy/paste the coupon and check/agree to get newsletter. If you're not familiar with newegg, trust me they're not bait & switch. I bought lots of stuff from them for years. I am not associated with either of these sites I just like a good deal.

Mick

Don't do it! If you want the D7000 wait and get it. Don't skimp otherwise you'll regret it!

I was playing with a D7000 yesterday at a friends party with a 18-55 on it. Great camera shooting at 4000 iso and although it wasn't as good as my D700 it wasn't dam bad!

If you didn't have 55 posts I'd swear this was spam :lol:
I know. I'm just excited 'cause so many people want a great entry camera but $700 is too steep. :D

Don't do it! If you want the D7000 wait and get it. Don't skimp otherwise you'll regret it!

I was playing with a D7000 yesterday at a friends party with a 18-55 on it. Great camera shooting at 4000 iso and although it wasn't as good as my D700 it wasn't dam bad!

Yea, the skimp is what stops me. I'm holding out. Supposed to sell 2 lenses today and tomorrow and I already sold my D5000. That should get me there.

Most reactions

Back