pen
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2011
- Messages
- 256
- Reaction score
- 12
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Got out for a little shoot this morning before the rest of the family demanded my time.
Two minuets from our house they have a Heritage Days where they have lots of old tractors and steam engines and the like. I got there at 6:30am to get the light as it is at a high point in the area and the sun shines right on it. I think that I'm starting to get my exposures closer now. I shot a few brackets that I want to do HDR's with but that will have to wait until I have time to get to them. Will post those when they are done. The ones posted have all been tweeked a bit in Capture NX2.
Let me know what you think.
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085227641/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085776734/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085411449/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085413699/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085415551/
Two minuets from our house they have a Heritage Days where they have lots of old tractors and steam engines and the like. I got there at 6:30am to get the light as it is at a high point in the area and the sun shines right on it. I think that I'm starting to get my exposures closer now. I shot a few brackets that I want to do HDR's with but that will have to wait until I have time to get to them. Will post those when they are done. The ones posted have all been tweeked a bit in Capture NX2.
Let me know what you think.
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085227641/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085776734/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085411449/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085413699/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penproductions/6085415551/
Last edited:
