Hey All, It's been a while - NSFW

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a long time since I've posted here and mainly because I really haven't been shooting much. I've got a crazy life and even crazier schedule but recently I met a lady who just makes my work really pop. Here are a few of my favorites with her. She's @zandysideup on IG

1)

2)

3)

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/2i2eaRx']
4) My favorite.

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/2ikiHLq']
there are 13 edits in total on my Flickr. I'd love to hear what you think and any constructive critism is always appreciated.
[/url][/url]

By the way, my camera/light setup is very very simple. I use a Nikon D810 and in this case the 70-200vrII with a good CPL. A single BARE strobe used as fill or backlight. That's it. As always it was unbearably cold, my cpl clouded over in salt spray and waves crashed into my light but all was rescued.

I love the mix use of strobe and sun lights, it looks both natural and unexplainable at the same time! It is all so stunning...
All your compositions are soooo well thought I couldn't think of any better way of making it! There's no criticism in this comment, just praise!
You did exceptionally well in all of the shots, both capturing and editing! And the model is just as stunning as every composition of yours.
Congrats!

I love the mix use of strobe and sun lights, it looks both natural and unexplainable at the same time! It is all so stunning...
All your compositions are soooo well thought I couldn't think of any better way of making it! There's no criticism in this comment, just praise!
You did exceptionally well in all of the shots, both capturing and editing! And the model is just as stunning as every composition of yours.
Congrats!
If you knew how I really shoot, right off the cuff, no preparation, no conceptuals. Guerrilla style. I just go with the flow, the model being 85% of what it becomes. In edit is where I do my thing, and I'm a hack at best but I do what pleases me and I've been blessed. Thank you so much! :)

Congrats!
If you knew how I really shoot, right off the cuff, no preparation, no conceptuals. Guerrilla style. I just go with the flow, the model being 85% of what it becomes. In edit is where I do my thing, and I'm a hack at best but I do what pleases me and I've been blessed. Thank you so much! :)

Forgot to mention, third shot is absolutely my favorite! Magazine cover style! Nailed it!

I like her " look " in #4, but 3 is my favorite. You're still knocking them out of the park. WB!

Thank you! There's something I just love about the 4th one, she's in motion, it reminds me of a painted scene, not just a pretty girl. I'm not 100% happy with my lighting on #3, though I do like it.

I looked through you Flickr...some nice glamour shots!

Lovely work--she sizzles and the two of you work well together. Looking forward to seeing more.

Very nice work, lovely model.

Most reactions

Back