hey all, new to photo here would like some opinions on photos please

cosmoepic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
pretty new to photography, and i took some shots over the last few days

i would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the pics as well as critiques on the images im taking pics of (boring, exciting etc.)

any tips opinions would be great thanks!!

spicketresize.jpg

ornamentresize.jpg

maryresize.jpg

alleyresize.jpg

I really like number two, did you have a polarizar lens? it looks great. nice color on the sky too :)

thank you very much no polarized lens just a standard one with my cam

I like 3 and 4 a lot, 4 more than 3. The first one's shadows are a bit harsh but still cool

#1 nah
#2 awsome!!!!!
#3 great
#4I like but it looks like a crime sceene photo with out the crime .....(or before the crime) lol

4 I like very atmospheric!!

yeah i know about #1 its just something that caught my eye with the vividness of the blue so i snapped it, ill be posting more soon thank you so much for the good feedback

#1- Errrrr...
#2- Cool!
#3- Getting Creative good...
#4- I LIKE IT!

haha. nice job

thanks everyone so much i have a bunch more to upload soon

#1... I think decreased depth of field would help... but there's really nothing interesting there
#2... I like it a lot, a bit more color saturation to make it "pop" a bit more, I think... polarizing filter would've gotten the sky that "impossible blue" that you see in photos.
#3... blah
#4... I kind of like it, except for the blown out street/parking sign on the right

Please don't take anything I say seriously - it's just my first impressions, and I'm certainly no expert!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back