What's new

Hey Baby (New Rising Sun)

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh she looked at me and smiled,
And looked into space
And said, 'I'm comin' from the land of a new rising sun'

sunrise44.jpg


44sunrisefirst.jpg


44sunrise.jpg


44sunrise3.jpg


44sunrise2.jpg


pano442.jpg


44pano.jpg

​
 
I love the last two, so far beyond anything I will ever be able to do.
 
Gorgeous. I love the 5th one the most.
 
Very nice! The color on that last one is AMAZING.
 
Nice panoramae. Now all you need is 3 monitors to set next to each other and you've got a background image. ;)
 
The last 3 are great I love the color
 
The only thing that I would have to say that I'm a little sad about is the fact that there looks like there is some dust on your camera sensor. Other than that these are fantastic!!!!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom