What's new

Hey everyone, how do you guy post a photo from Facebook?

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have seen some of you posted photo from your facebook account but I have no idea how to do it, can someone enlighten me? Thanks!!!
 
long story* but I figure it's on FB already, it''ll be easier to post it directly. I've seen it done before so I figure I do the same.

*My compt die so while I do have all my pictures on an external hard drive, it's just easier if post my old pictures from fb for CC. I only put on flickr of what I believe to have some social values, pictures of friend and family usually don't go on flickr so yeah.
 
It's the same process; get the URL to the image and put it in tags.

Right click on the picture and select properties. It will have the image location listed for you to copy. If you use anything better than IE (firefox, etc), you'll probably have a "copy image location" option in the right-click menu.
 
15351_705885812101_9024454_42607813_8160632_n.jpg



Cool, thanks!!!! I need to be more computer literate!!!!
 
You are almost there. The "/" should be before the "img". Like this: [/img]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom