HEY everyone! Voodocat's nearly hit 1k!!!!

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
918 as it stands... reckon you can get a grand in the post bank before the end of the weekend? :lol: :lol:

well.. I'm only at 33 in the posters charts.. where are you? :D

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/memberlist.php
and sort by 'total posts' in 'desending' order.. :)

(I'm embarassed really... i'm at no.13 on my 'other' board with over 6000 posts...)

Ok that sounds a little sad really doesn't it? ;)
I DO get out into the 'real' world sometimes you know... :D

Go voodoo! I think a party is definitely called for for the first TPF member to reach 1000. Woohoo! Will it be voodoo? Or will Dew or Manda decide they want to take the lead and go on a posting spree? Only time will tell... ;) I just know it won't be me. I have to settle for being queen of the chat room. :D

At the other board I hang out on, when someone hits 1K posts, they get a little {squat} under their name.

(Someone once asked what you get when you hit a thousand posts, and someone who had already done it replied, "You get squat!" :lol: )

(I'm almost to 3500 posts on the other board (reefs.org))

hmmmmm, i wonder if its gonna be me one day :roll:

looks like i'm #14 here. didn't even know we could sort the list that way. not that i ever looked around for a way to do it though. :p

on the site i used to go to that i haven't posted on in 5 months, i'm also #14 out of (lemme check real quick...) 86,398 members with 30,458 posts to my name. man oh man, that's pathetic! what's even more sad is that the top poster there has 94,541 posts. and i thought *I* had no life!

I'm #11! Which coincidentally is a lucky number for me, according to some girl I know who did numerology or something.... :sillysmi:

Well, file this thread under one of those things you'd never think about until someone else mentions it, and then you have to see how you 'score'.... :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back