Hey everyone!

Ch3ckmate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to say a quick "Hey" to everyone in this forum. I've been "lurking" around for a while reading posts and looking at photos so I thought it's finally time to introduce myself.

I'm an amateur photographer that just recently caught the photography bug a few months back and the more I shoot and read about photography the more my passion is building. I don't anticipate that passion slowing down any time soon.

Once I picked up a dslr and started taking some photos I realized instantly that I've always loved taking pictures (especially candid ones of family and friends), but never thought of taking it to the next level. I've always been drawn to art, but was never any good at expressing myself in an artistic way (painting, poetry, etc). I think I may have finally found that medium which will allow me to express my artistic side.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum and I hope to contribute as much as possible. I am very much looking forward to growing as a photographer and honing my skills as an aspiring artist.

-Ch3ckmate

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back