CoolMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thol.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

Name here is Dave, bought my sony cybershot a couple of years ago to shoot our reptiles with.
I have started hiking and shooting some of the trails near Ogden and trying to get creative.
I find I need input so here I am. I will start posting soon

Dave Smith

Hey Dave,

We were in Ogden a couple of weeks ago, my husband grew up there. We were visiting the Dinosaur Park at the mouth of Ogden Canyon. Talk about your reptiles. We had a lot of fun for a couple of senior citizens.

Thanks for the welcome

jacaja
I was just out there but we were rescuing a new dog from puppy prison :( but she's with us now :)

DeadPixel
Thanks! :thumbup:

Dave

Hi my name is Ryan and im working for Rusty Healey Photography and im trying to get a new customer base and i figure this is a good place to start i am also willing to give any advice needed. Rusty Healey Photography has Photographed the people of Northern Utah for over 17 years. Our goal is to Capture the most beautiful and unique imagery possible by using a full team of designers and the largest studio in Ogden

HI Dave im Julie Im in Utah as well Murray currently but soon i will be moving to WVC anyways im newer to the forum too just wanted to say Hi !

Most reactions

Back