Hey guys, check out this program I wrote.

Dubious Drewski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As you all probably don't know, I'm more of a hobbyist programmer than I am a photographer. I've been playing around with the concept of gelmaps recently, and I wanted to share with you all.

gelmaphd9.jpg

It doesn't look like much, but you have to see it in motion. I've got an Exe right here.

Yes I know it's "dangerous" to download an Exe from the internet, but I wrote it from the ground up, line-by-line so I can guarantee you it's not viral. :lol:

If any of you use Blitzmax, I can give you the source code and you can compile it yourself, if you like. It just uses basic Opengl commands.

That's amazing! Bunches and bunches of math going on there, I'd imagine. I was the guinea pig-I'll vouch that it's not a virus.

Agreed. Although my names not Grant. I must say good job. Not sure what the point of it is. But it killed 10 mins for me!! :D

Maybe I'll try to get a video of it up, so the people who aren't so trusting can see it too. Now if only Virtual Dub's stupid screen capture feature would stop locking up my machine. :gah:

Good job! That was fun. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back