hey guys from el paso!!!

shadow_X

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well how you guys are doing?? well im tony from el paso tx, im in the army. i just got my first camera a sony A100k, with a 75300 lens, i really dont know much about cameras, but im trying to learn and have it as my hobby!!! well any tips on where to begin, and anything that could help me move up, i would really like that you guys help me on getting to where i need to be, info, and pointers would help alot!!! well if any questions you have please pm me!!! thanks yall, and i hope i get to meet really good people

where to begin?
Pick up your camera.
...go outside.

lol, true i already did, but i just know how to fucus and shoot, i dont know about iso and the other stuff. i started to read already, but thanks for your help

Well you've sure come to the right place.

I think we'd all love to see some of your photos.

Just be sure not to take pictures of anything super duper top secret on the military base! :lmao:

lol!!!!!!!!!! no but i rally got some good spots here in el paso, desert and open places, but i dont know where to start. i already been taking pics for about 2 hours and nothing. i always leave it on automatic mode. like the pics in my living room are dark, and i try to put the iso less. and i just dont know what to do, like in terms of : wow there is no light, i need to turn this......... up down. also its too bright i need to do this............ you get what im trying to say. i dont the fundumentals of photos and the way its supposed to be. or i dont know how to do the things i want. like i tried to take a pic of my dog jumping, but i cant the snap is too slow. and i know it has something to do with the iso. but it comes out but too dark and blurry.

by the way my camera is a sony A100K, with a telezoom lens 75300. any tips or web site i can get to read more about it would help. also i have been looking on this site to find stuff out. thanks yall

El Paso, eh? That's that west Texas town where I fell in love with a Mexican girl..

Welcome aboard. I think you'll like it here.

Welcome, hope you'll have a great time on the Forum.

Most reactions

Back