kordd TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Sep 30, 2006 #1 i have not posted in here for a wile but i just did a small shoot and i wanted to share i pretty much shoot cars for people as often as i can....because cars are my fav to shoot here ya go
i have not posted in here for a wile but i just did a small shoot and i wanted to share i pretty much shoot cars for people as often as i can....because cars are my fav to shoot here ya go
ShelleySnapz Photographer for hire! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 542 Reaction score 10 Location Buffalo, NY Sep 30, 2006 #2 Very nice! I really like the wheel shot! Great color/ambiance in it!
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2006 #3 There great shots but I prefer your sig pic with the mark I Golf.Or is it a mark II
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2006 #4 Very cool, #2 for me. Eric
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2006 #5 great shots, i also really like 2
B Bow TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, TX Sep 30, 2006 #6 I was going to say, the new cars are great photos, but the car in your sig is sweet. Old School style rules! Cabrio?
I was going to say, the new cars are great photos, but the car in your sig is sweet. Old School style rules! Cabrio?