Hey guys opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

plan12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here and a newbie to photography and I would like opinions on my photo thanks! :)
uda4agem.jpg

The sun flare is overwhelming the image. It's too much to be useful or pleasing to the eye.

Well, it looks like Holga shot on some expired colour film. Typical Lomography, but digital. One has to be a fan of such an approach.
Basically we don't know, what were your intentions. Do you wanted something like that ? Or it was just a blind luck and you are accepting whatever came out of camera thinking: "it's original" ?
Don't get me wrong, my intention are not "hostile". You are newbie in photography and you very welcome on this forum. We don't want you to "go down in flames" :)D Too much history channel on my part.), we want you to be conscious of what you doing (with your photography). Remember, many gals and guys here are hard-bitten, life long photographers and sometimes comments might be a bit harsh.
So, you can see, what direct, morning, very warm (lots of red in spectrum) sunlight can do with the lenses you have on your camera. BTW. What you've got there ?

Well, it looks like Holga shot on some expired colour film. Typical Lomography, but digital. One has to be a fan of such an approach.
Basically we don't know, what were your intentions. Do you wanted something like that ? Or it was just a blind luck and you are accepting whatever came out of camera thinking: "it's original" ?
Don't get me wrong, my intention are not "hostile". You are newbie in photography and you very welcome on this forum. We don't want you to "go down in flames" :)D Too much history channel on my part.), we want you to be conscious of what you doing (with your photography). Remember, many gals and guys here are hard-bitten, life long photographers and sometimes comments might be a bit harsh.
So, you can see, what direct, morning, very warm (lots of red in spectrum) sunlight can do with the lenses you have on your camera. BTW. What you've got there ?
Thanks for your reply and opinion! It doesn't bother me that your being harsh I like it your straight up and honest and straight to the point and actually I was at a beach and have my smart phone handy that's all and took it and well I thought it looked neat and I edited it a little bit but can't seem to figure out how to change the sun flare ( editing on my phone ) but here's the original
pynyvebe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back