Hey, how y'all doin'?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Long time since I was active here and really havn't been active photographically speaking elsewhere with work and life keeping me pretty occupied. I think I've had 2 model shoots this year, down from the 12 a month of years back.

One of my newer hobbies is customizing my car and I've snapped a few images as time has allowed. Shooting a white vehicle in direct overhead sun the type of Challenge I enjoy.

The first drive

After a few mods.

And today.

Automotive photography isn't something I've done a real lot of so I'd love to hear your critiques and comments on how I can improve.

Nice Set of Images Shared!

Thank you friends!

Excellent shots, and I really like what you've done to your car, it looks awesome!

Thanks weepete! Lowering and suspension stiffening function for improved cornering too!

Welcome back, nice car and backdrops say " I'm working here!". I like it.

I DO work there! Lol!

Going back for a second look, one minor niggle; I find that having the front wheels angled slightly toward the camera to be preferable as opposed to away/straight.

Glad to see you back on. Awesome shots & nice car!

Great images and love the car. I do prefer the first photo as it has less touch up/modification.... sometimes less is more.

Going back for a second look, one minor niggle; I find that having the front wheels angled slightly toward the camera to be preferable as opposed to away/straight.

My wife agrees but I’m not so sure it wouldn’t look awkward with the tire tread facing the cam?

Great images and love the car. I do prefer the first photo as it has less touch up/modification.... sometimes less is more.
First image taken on an overcast morning, single frame while the others taken at high noon in direct sunlight, are bracketed 1 stop apart, 5 frame hdr

Great looking car and welcome back, love the #1 the most.

Very nice shots! I have to admire anyone who keeps his car that clean. :encouragement:

Most reactions

Back