hey, I found a valuable scam offer on ebay

it has a "Color Optical Lens" ... WOW!

Does it mean it does not work for black and white??

But it is not necessarily a scam ... if it is new (unused) ... well, it is just intense advertising ;)

Does Nikon makes this model?:lmao:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

The advertise it like you can't take the flash bracket off. That would suck if you can't.

at least the flash is off centre ... given a different camera, I would like that solution ;)

would look strange though with the telephoto lens attached ...

at least the flash is off centre ... given a different camera, I would like that solution ;)

would look strange though with the telephoto lens attached ...

Yes, but only if it was an optical, color telephoto lens. You see.

No one noticed that it's a 3.5mm camera with a colour viewfinder?
Sub-miniature and it makes my b&w viewfinder look old fashioned.
I just gotta get me one of them.
But as it's called Olympia it probably costs a lot of Manet :lol:

Yes, but only if it was an optical, color telephoto lens. You see.

my telephoto is not coloured, it is plain white (ok, there is a tiny red stripe around it, but that is so small that it does not count).

Hmm, I am not sure if it is optical though... after all French ariport security once asked me to insert the batteries to demonstrate it is not bomb or something.

could'nt find any place to squeeze batteries in, so I was in some trouble ...

my telephoto is not coloured, it is plain white (ok, there is a tiny red stripe around it, but that is so small that it does not count).

Hmm, I am not sure if it is optical though... after all French ariport security once asked me to insert the batteries to demonstrate it is not bomb or something.

could'nt find any place to squeeze batteries in, so I was in some trouble ...

Sounds just like the French to force a man to operate his telephoto in front of everyone else in line. By the way, you may want to have a doctor take a look at that red stripe thing you've got going on. :sexywink:

Sounds just like the French to force a man to operate his telephoto in front of everyone else in line. By the way, you may want to have a doctor take a look at that red stripe thing you've got going on. :sexywink:

that was actually not in line .. i had to come with the mofficers and get all my photography gear inspected :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back