Hey I would like advice please!!!

cupidcutie4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use albums inc to buy albums, and order prints through Garrett and Lane. I was wondering what other options there are to buy albums from??? I haven't seen many options?? So I guess I'm asking where are the best deal on albums???? Thanks

Depends on what kind of albums you're looking for. Albums Inc has the best prices I've found on self mount or easy to use matted albums. I sell a ton of their 10 image 4x6 albums. If you call them, they often have an unadvertised special that's not on the website. I just picked up some super cute 5x5 albums dirt cheap from them that way.

I just got my first order from Finao (a newer company) and although the albums are a bit pricier, they are absolutely delicious and totally worth the extra bucks. The brocade fabric covers in particular. Then there's Leather Craftsman that sells both matted and flush albums. For coffee table style, there's Asuka, White Glove, Vision Art and Laguna. Laguna and Vision Art being my albums of choice. Hope this helps... :D

Thanks yall. It seems that these are expensive. How much did you get for the 4x6 book??? thanks again. Around here people like the matted albums. I want to order one of those digital albums that are still leather!

Thanks yall. It seems that these are expensive. How much did you get for the 4x6 book??? thanks again. Around here people like the matted albums. I want to order one of those digital albums that are still leather!

Not expensive at all considering I get $150 for the 4x6 book. They used to be $100 and literally everyone ordered one so I raised the price considerably. Again... since nearly everyone orders one, I probably should raise the price a bit again. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back