What's new

hey jocose...

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
...is that you in there? ;)

48980246-O.jpg
 
hehe very cool! hi there jo
neat bw as always JM :thumbsup:
 
not sure if its him, jonmikal.... i dont see any monkey hair....or banana's..
ha ha!

i do see jonmikal, though......
cool shot! love the reflections...!!
 
I like it. Very cool shot Jon
Hows it goin Jocose?
 
This is cool. I like that everyone around you seems so busy...and you're just standing still :thumbup:
 
OK, the truth is out. I don't really work for NASA, I man (or monkey as it were) the space suits at the Air and Space Museum. :lmao:


Nice shot as usual, JM. So, just for us punks who suck, can you just once, once is all I'm asking, post a crappy picture soe we can feel a little bette?
 
jocose said:
OK, the truth is out. I don't really work for NASA, I man (or monkey as it were) the space suits at the Air and Space Museum. :lmao:

you've been posing so long at A&S in that suit you actually think you work at NASA. :lmao:
 
why on earth did they put the McD in there...geez!
 
No idea. I miss the carousel with all that bad food on it. Oh, that brings back memories...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom