What's new

Hey Nascar Fans,,

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken at Daytona Speedway

2-42.jpg


3-44.jpg
 
those are cool... I am going to Homestead Motorspeedway tomorrow for the final Sprint Cup race of the year. I hope to get some sweet pics. A friend is trying to get me in the pit area.
 
I like the shots, but I dont think I like the processing very much. The sky in the first photo detracts from the rest of it.
 
contrary to lackoffunding, i like the sky in the first one. it gives the picture that overall "dreary" feeling, as if its about to pour. However, i dont like the second shot at all. Yes, its an HDR, but that sky looks like i took some acrylic and my paint brush and.....you know.
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Nice work on these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom