Hey there

Raw photographer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there.

Im new here, I read the forum rules and glanced around and can't wait to start posting and stuff. I guess you could say I am a beginner to intermediate photographer. I know the basics of photography, like the shutterspeed, aperture, ISO, ect... I will try to post some of my photos, not sure how that will go. Anyway I guess I could tell you what gear I have. For the camera i have a Canon Rebel xs, i really like this camera although it's the only one i have ever used. I have the kit lens that came with the camera which is a Canon 18-55 mm lens, I don't use that lens very much. My primary lens is a Canon 75-300 mm which i have been borrowing from a neighbor for a long time now, he doesn't use it anymore as he has a sigma 150-600 mm now. Anyway thats my gear, i know alot of people hate the 75-300mm as it's Canon's worst lens. It works for what i use it for. Speaking of what i use it for, i love to shoot wildlife like birds, ducks, hawks, deer really anything that has to do with wildlife i love to photograph it. But i also shoot other outdoor/nature related things like falling snow or old fence lines ect... Once again i will try to upload some of my photos. But the main reason i photograph is just to be outdoors and enjoying nature. I hope im not boring whoever has read this far but i will sum it up and try to post some of my photos.

Thanks for reading.

Update: I cant figure out how to upload any photos. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site, and ask away.

Hi there again.
I believe I figured out how to upload some photos, here they are. I hope they worked, let me know what you think of them and what I could do to improve them. If you like them and want more I can upload more.

Thanks.
IMG_0113.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_5915.JPG
IMG_7893.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_9385.JPG

Welcome to TPF.

If you want helps with improving your photography here are a few posting tips to aid with getting accurate help.

Post only a couple to 3 images per request.
Preferably the images should all display the issue you are seeking advice on.
Have an idea what you don't like about the image or the issue you are trying to solve.
General CC welcome or critiques welcome will get a lot of opinions.
Narrowing the question down to only a couple of problems help focus the advice and give you something that you can work on.

Have fun here. There are a lot of knowledgeable people that are always willing to help.

Welcome!

I like your grackle shot

That’s good then, if you ask my other half I spend way too much time here

I am planning everyday to upload three new photos to the site for anybody that is interested.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back