Hey Toby?

Careful what you wish for.....he misspelled the first one, ya know! :?

That was evil..... :p

What's keeping the boy....? :? Lord knows he loves a good tease....

heheh. i was looking for one in particular i'd love to have you try, but could not find it. so, for now, try this one:

"Zas xpb nwzb optc vptxbco vzx wp dpc opt, ktb zas nwzb opt vzx wp dpc optc vptxbco."

is not a word scramble.....

Osmer_Toby said:
heheh. i was looking for one in particular i'd love to have you try, but could not find it. so, for now, try this one:

"Zas xpb nwzb optc vptxbco vzx wp dpc opt, ktb zas nwzb opt vzx wp dpc optc vptxbco."

Is NOT a word scramble...? What does that mean?

You should know, Graig and I have been talking about you behind your back. :twisted: Oh, wait. I guess you already read it. :p

terri said:
Osmer_Toby said:

Is NOT a word scramble...? What does that mean?

You should know, Graig and I have been talking about you behind your back. :twisted: Oh, wait. I guess you already read it. :p

You have? I did? huh? :scratch:

heheh. talking behind my back, eh? :lol:

this puzzle is a cryptogram...

should i let you figure out how to figure it out, or do you want me to give you that first step?

i'm still looking for that puzzle i referred to above- it's an ancient puzzle that has never been solved (at least not to the knowledge of historians)

Osmer_Toby said:

should i let you figure out how to figure it out, or do you want me to give you that first step?

i'm still looking for that puzzle i referred to above- it's an ancient puzzle that has never been solved (at least not to the knowledge of historians)

Oh, crap....a code....that means, extra time. I think I am discovering I am too impatient for these things. :wink: Such a bad quality....

Osmer_Toby said:

So every letter is actualy another letter. You gota figure out if P is actualy an R and so forth? I like those. :D

Most reactions

Back