Hey Up

Jaclyn99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Up,

I'm new to digital photography. Just getting to grips with my new Nikon D3100 with complemetary teething problems as standard!

I'm from the North of England. I learn quickly, but taking critiques will take some getting used to for me (luckily the internet provides me some 'me' time to get over it before i have to reply!)

so err, hello everyone!!

Jaclyn

Greetings fellow D3100 user! The critiques are there to help you grow as a photographer. You can either storm off in a tantrum or use the advice to do better next time or edit differently.

Personally, I feel like I've learned a great deal from them in the short time I've been here.

Cheers!

Welcome Jaclyn...I also am a D3100 user, and as stated above, I have learned so much from other users. I have learned both through direct questions, and just reading through old posts. I love it!

Welcome again!

Hurray! I'm really enjoying it, even with my faulty memory card (which I've come close to boiling on two occasions now!- taking it back tonight).I understand the point of the criticism.... I think it will help me grow as a person (and if I want to have a tantrum about it, I can do it without you lot knowing. haha) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back