Hey you guitar fans....Know who Billy Sheehan is??

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
He wants to meet me and my husband! Bill has met him once before along time ago...Im wondering if Sheehan remembers him or not. My parner Chris has been in contact with him concerning some aspects of our business and casually mentioned Biil and me and so now...we are working on coordinating our schedules so we can sit and chat a while and maybe have a jam session!:thumbup:

Wasn't he the bassist from Mr. Big? He was hot stuff in the bass guitar world about 15 years ago. I remember when he was on all the magazine covers for a minute back then. Ask him if he minds if you record your jam session....then post some clips.

Yes he was the bassist!! I will see if he will allow it..though I dont know how? I dont have a digital recorder...what would I need?? AND I wouldnt know how to convert to mp3 either!

It would probably cost some money just to get the equipment you'd need. I'm sure if you asked him he'd bring some recording equipment with him.

Wow Shelly..thats cool. I remember him. I saw him looooooooooooong time ago with Talas, at a small club here in Toronto, and then he went on to Mr. Big. I think he did a gig with Diamond Daves band after he left Van Halen too. Wondered where he went. Killer bass player. Good luck on your meet up.

I remember the name. Very, very cool! :D

I'll wish you good luck on the meetup, as well. Sounds like things are really picking up for you! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back