hey you pregnant guys...

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
(yes, if your wife is pregnant, YOU are pregnant!)

what's new? any funny preggers stories lately? babies and moms'r all healthy and happy?

how about cravings?

i remember my wife used to make me go to 7-11 every couple hours to get her a blueberry slurpee... :lol:

I keep teasing Kelly that the real father is some guy named Pedro--she goes out for refried beans almost every day. :LOL:

Other than that, things are just cruising right along. The baby is kicking the hell out of her almost constantly. :thumbsup: We rented a doppler thingie, so we can listen to the heartbeat anytime we want to--that's very reassuring. The other day I was listening to the baby with the doppler, and all of a sudden the probe moved a half an inch--he/she kicked it!!! :lol:

We go in on Friday for the extensive ultrasound (Kel's mom had a stillbirth, so we're getting a level 2 US to make sure there are no defects or anything--nothing so far has given any kind of indication of that though, so we're not really worried). Anyway, we'll most likely be able to find out what the sex is then. We've talked about waiting, but we're just too damn impatient. hehe

We took a new batch of photos a couple days ago, so as soon as I get caught up on my summer class stuff, I'll be able to put a couple up. She's really starting to show now!!!

Thanks for asking, Tobes! How's your summer going? Anything fun going on?

Shark said:
Other than that, things are just cruising right along. The baby is kicking the hell out of her almost constantly. :thumbsup: We rented a doppler thingie, so we can listen to the heartbeat anytime we want to--that's very reassuring. The other day I was listening to the baby with the doppler, and all of a sudden the probe moved a half an inch--he/she kicked it!!! :lol:

You should record it, that would make an interesting memory. And when you child gets married it would be an interesting to include it in thier wedding video (heh, I work part time at a wedding videography studio, can ya tell?)

10 weeks to go :shock: Time is flying... She's entering that nesting mode where she's constantly cleaning and organizing... which is ok for me cause the house stays tidy with minimal work from me :lol:

i think that it is great that yall are so involved with her pregnancy--i wish my fiance was half of that when i was

I'm really excited for you guys! :D Having babies is amazingly life-altering.

I was a baby once. I dont really remember it though.

Although I remember being nice and warm and comfy...then some guy with hands the size of my body yanked me into this cold bright room with all these people looking at me...I got this cool blue hat though.

graigdavis said:
Im all hopped up on DayQuill today. woohoo!

Then, since you're stoned on cold medication, you won't mind my saying I don't like this avatar of your nose. I want the old "hot Graig" avatar back. :p

Shark said:
I keep teasing Kelly that the real father is some guy named Pedro--she goes out for refried beans almost every day. :LOL:

We go in on Friday for the extensive ultrasound (Kel's mom had a stillbirth, so we're getting a level 2 US to make sure there are no defects or anything--nothing so far has given any kind of indication of that though, so we're not really worried). Anyway, we'll most likely be able to find out what the sex is then. We've talked about waiting, but we're just too damn impatient. hehe

We took a new batch of photos a couple days ago, so as soon as I get caught up on my summer class stuff, I'll be able to put a couple up. She's really starting to show now!!!

Thanks for asking, Tobes! How's your summer going? Anything fun going on?

heheh. that's awesome. i found out about the sex of all three of my children before they were born- just hadta know, ya know? :D
lookin forward to the pics....

my summer is cruising along, way too fast... saw my first back to school ad yesterday and gagged :lol:

voodoocat said:
10 weeks to go :shock: Time is flying... She's entering that nesting mode where she's constantly cleaning and organizing... which is ok for me cause the house stays tidy with minimal work from me :lol:

yup, that's a clear sign things are gettin close. start buying pampers now whenever you see them on sale and stock up!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back