hey you pregnant guys...

terri said:
graigdavis said:
Im all hopped up on DayQuill today. woohoo!

Then, since you're stoned on cold medication, you won't mind my saying I don't like this avatar of your nose. I want the old "hot Graig" avatar back. :p

Hey, dont go pushing your luck, or Ill post a picture of just my nose.

start buying pampers now whenever you see them on sale and stock up!!

I'll second that one! For a long time I had two in diapers, I don't want to even guess on how much $$ that amounted to.

ya, i have some experience with them, they are good for the environment and for the baby, but they can be a major pain for the parents. if you are not going to have a service come and take the used dipes for washing and drop off new clean ones once a week, you are in for one helluva lot of extra work. until you get practice with them, they leak easy, too. sometimes even when you are an expert you have leakage problems...

my advice: if you're really stuck on the cloth route, spend the extra cash and get a service to do the cleaning for you

We just signed up for the birthing classes at the hospital... It's for 4 weeks in August every monday night from 6:30-9pm

voodoocat said:
We just signed up for the birthing classes at the hospital... It's for 4 weeks in August every monday night from 6:30-9pm

the freakiest thing about that whole course is when they show you how incredibly huge 10 centimeters is- the size of the baby's head as it's born. tell ya what, man, after going through this you will have a whole new respect for women in general and mothers in particular. it's an awesome experience.

Osmer_Toby said:
voodoocat said:

the freakiest thing about that whole course is when they show you how incredibly huge 10 centimeters is- the size of the baby's head as it's born. tell ya what, man, after going through this you will have a whole new respect for women in general and mothers in particular. it's an awesome experience.

Buck up, Voods! Maybe your wife will do what I did and deliver 6 weeks early, exactly 5 days BEFORE the "birthing classes" are supposed to begin. Bastards wouldn't refund my money, either.... :x I got through 18 hours of labor without the benefit of birthing classes, an epidural, or even so much as an aspirin. It IS a natural occurrence....keep reminding yourselves of that. :wink: I got very mental: "Deep breath and relax....in a little while my baby will be here....this is the coolest day of my existence....what's the score?" <<<---It helped that we had football going on in the background during most of it. I really cared about every play of that damn game, though I could never tell you now who was playing! :LOL:

Osmer_Toby said:
voodoocat said:

I have kidney stones. I peed a 7mm jagged rock. Under magnification it looked kind of like the asteroid in 'armegeddon'. Women have respect for me now. :D :D

Shark said:
I have kidney stones. I peed a 7mm jagged rock. Under magnification it looked kind of like the asteroid in 'armegeddon'. Women have respect for me now. :D :D

:lmao:

Osmer_Toby said:
Shark said:

:lmao:

The child I gave birth to (the scale is mm)...

stone-1.jpg

stone-3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back