Hi everybody!

moonlight56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there! It's 1st day registration! Happy to find this forum. I love doing landscape, especially love the sea shots. What about your guys?

Welcome aboard.

Welcome moonlight!

Landscape photography is my primary interest, though I also enjoy wildlife as well.
Thank you weepete! Happy to know, see you in the landscape section! I enjoy wildlife shots too just haven't tried any myself.

Welcome to TPF! I hope you check out the Landscape Gallery as well as all the other ones we have here.

Post some of your work and have fun!

Welcome to TPF! I hope you check out the Landscape Gallery as well as all the other ones we have here.

Post some of your work and have fun!
How do I check the landscape gallery, may I ask?

How do I check the landscape gallery, may I ask?
Just view the main page of TPF. :) All of the Galleries are listed, starting about halfway down the page. If you click on the TPF logo on the top left, that will open the main page.

I prefer to view the main page. But here's a quick link:

Landscape and Cityscape Gallery

Just view the main page of TPF. :) All of the Galleries are listed, starting about halfway down the page. If you click on the TPF logo on the top left, that will open the main page.

I prefer to view the main page. But here's a quick link:

Landscape and Cityscape Gallery
Thank you for the link. I try to post something but it just says my photo is too large. May I know the limitation?

Welcome- my forte is Wildlife :)

Les

Thank you for the link. I try to post something but it just says my photo is too large. May I know the limitation?
You're welcome! You know, we had a recent site upgrade and I frankly don't know the exact file size anymore - just reduce your file until it goes through and make a note. ;)

Sorry! :lol: Someone else might know but in the interest of time, just try that.

Welcome! My primary interest is portrait, but occasionally do landscapes.

As for posting images I generally reduce to 1500 px on the long side and 200/in on resolution for internet posts. They post fine. However it's easier if you have something like FLICKR you can go there click on share, then embed link. Copy the link and past it in your link.

Most reactions

Back