Hi everyone! Just another 'noob' ;)

wwall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess I did this kind of backwards... Just started posting without any introduction:blushing:... so HI EVERYONE!

Just a little about me... I'm 23 years old, and I have literally DREAMED of being a photographer since I was just a little girl. I purchased a Nikon D3100 back in February and I think I have played with it every day since. I wish I would have spent more time LEARNING and STUDYING than dreaming, because this is a whole 'nother world. I guess I never realized how much really goes into each photograph. I semi-wasted the first 4 months with my camera, because I thought the camera itself would make me this awesome photographer. HAHA, right? :thumbdown: (I say semi- because it did give me time to get familiar with my camera) HOWEVER, I am now taking this very seriously... I am digging deep into every resource I have and really trying to learn every aspect of this art. The driving force behind my passion for photography seems to come from my passion for LOVE. The photos where someone has captured "love"... the kind where you can see it and feel it... that is what inspires me. I'm just a cheesy romantic that is in love with the thought of love. Too much love for you? Hehe. Let's just say I like portrait photography and leave it at that.

I'm a true newbie... If I get something wrong, please correct me in a non-condescending way. I don't mean any harm. I am just here to learn! I will try not to take anything to heart, but please be gentle... It's not that I think my photos are perfect (BELIEVE me!!!) but they are still MINE. I don't want to hear that it belongs in the garbage or anything negative that isn't followed by something that will help me make the next one better.

Sorry for rambling on... I look forward to learning along side some of you, and learning from some of you! :D

I have not looked at your other 18 posts or any photos you may have posted, but that was a very good introduction.

I don't know if they will be gentle, but I will respect you in the morning. I promise. ;)

I have not looked at your other 18 posts or any photos you may have posted, but that was a very good introduction.

I don't know if they will be gentle, but I will respect you in the morning. I promise. ;)

Hehe, Thank you :sexywink:

That's great, welcome to the club. You seem committed to honing the craft and learning the necessary so I'm sure you'll get there
I was painting/drawing for my whole life before I ever picked up a camera so that's kind of the perspective/passion I have for my photography. It's cool you have an emotional basis for your motivation
Good luck dear

Most reactions

Back