Hi Everyone!

JanMaklak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! My name is Jan Maklak and I have been a lifelong photographer and got involved in digital a few years back first with a small pocket camera and then with Canon DSLRs. I don't shoot commercially but I have had a few small projects (like portrait work) through requests. My equipment includes a couple of flashes (430EXIIs) and a couple of cameras (60D and a XSi) Canon 10-22, Sigma 24-70 2.8, Canon 50 1.8, Sigma 50-150 2.8, Canon 70-300 4-5.6 and a Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer. I like shooting minimalism and long exposure. I like Joel Tjintjelaar's work along with Marc Koegel and others.

I became aware of the photography forum because one of my photography articles was referred to here, 5 Tips for Minimalist Photography http://janmaklak.hubpages.com/

I also have written articles on home studio lighting, Using macro extension tubes, hanging your art, stock photography, rules of composition along with several SEO articles related to photography. (also on Hubpages)

I also offer free training through a course I'm developing on making extra money online through writing. (you can send me a private message here about it)

Hope to read your posts and make lots of comments

Jan

welcome... sounds like you will be able to offer a lot of information and experience to the forum.

Welcome, Jan, from the Eastern part of the US.

Although you probably don't mean it as such, please be advised that the forum is quite sensitive to the issue of people with something to sell, posting with the intent of using the posts as advertising their goods.

Welcome from just north of ^^^ that guy!!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Jan...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back