What's new

Hi everyone

Js06

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Josie) Nice to to meet you.
I joined this forum to find tips and knowledge in the area of photography. My passion is family photos)))
My story started with one wedding retouching company where a friend of mine is working now. I had some practise there. Soon I became a retoucher. But I was so inspired with one order so I could`t stand any more. Since then I decided to become photographer. I whant to develop my skills. And this is the reason why I am here. I joined to connect with other photographers and get honest feedback on photographs.
Thanks for reading. See you)
 
Welcome to TPF.
There are many great photographers here that are willing to assist. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the decision to join this little slice of the inter webs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom